Tuesday, April 5, 2011

You are my sweetest downfall

I find it incredible that there are so many people out there who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

My lover recently befriended a guy she knew a while back. All good intentions were had, and everything was kosher. At first, I was a little uncomfortable with her being so close with another guy, but eventually I accepted it. I figured, I want her to have great close friends to talk to and confide in on some things she might not be able to do so with me. I trust her to the end of the Earth and back, so I know she had the right intentions.

Come to find out, this guy basically had the idea in his head that they were going on a date together. That he was "riding the wave" and that if she needed some "space" she could have it. WHAT?! Dude, this girl is happily taken in a serious relationship and has been for over a year. Because she's your friend, you feel like she's opening the door for you?

What I really think is the case, is that he was hoping things weren't so great between her and I and he could weasel his way in. Guess what man, she has morals. She cares about the guy she's with because I take care of her. She wouldn't throw her world away spending her days with a guy like you, who tries to slime his way into her panties.

Just had to rant about that. Some people...

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Yeah I just had to deal with this with a guy friend...who's intentions weren't exactly Kosher. Anddddddddd CUT OFF!!! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete