Friday, May 21, 2010

Tremble, little lion man

I'm home for a few days from tour. Tour has been... hectic. We're having a really good time, but for some reason I feel like this time we've all gotten a lot less sleep and everyone's a little grumpy. This two day break is definitely much needed. I'm spending the next two days with Sarah, which makes everything fantastic.

Speaking of which... I realize I just dropped the fact that we're moving in together without any details. There's not a whole lot to it really. Before we ever started dating, we had been joking around about the idea of moving in together as roommates. We figured we had a lot of fun hanging out and both wanted an apartment, so why not get one together? I'm sure a lot of it had to do with our desire to be together. Regardless, once we started dating, the idea came up again. We were laughing about it, but realized it was something that didn't seem silly. I told her obviously if we were to live together, we're not having separate rooms. We know that for a lot of couples, it would be too soon. Neither of us are the types to live life by other peoples' rules. We move on our own schedule. Our lives are based on what we feel is right. We're incredibly happy spending every minute we can together. We move in July 1st and are so excited. We've got some awesome plans for our bedroom and I'm sure there will be lots of pictures and updates here once we get going. Our roommate is going to be my best friend, Liam. He's also the other singer of my band and someone I lived with for over five years. I haven't been so excited for something in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment