Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day Three: Eight Ways To Win Your Heart

1. Be yourself. If I'm spending my (short and valuable) free time with you, it's because I want to be with YOU, not some person pretending to be someone I want to be around.

2. Be honest. Lying and dishonesty will instantly make me hate you.

3. Don't keep too many secrets from me. A few is okay, but again, if you're the person I'm sharing my life with, I want to know as much of you as I can, because chances are you'll know all of me.

4. Compliment me when you can, but only if you mean it.

5. Tell me when I'm doing something wrong or something that you don't like. It might bum me out for a second, but then chances are I'll do everything I can to fix it.

6. Sit on the couch with me watching tv or movies. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's one of my favorite things to do. It's calming and just takes my brain away from the chaos that my life usually is.

7. Talk to me about the future. What you want it to be, what I want it to be, and what it will be like together.

8. Eat with me. I LOVE to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment