Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day Two: Nine Things About Yourself

Oh God, how do I come up with nine things...

1. I have a love/hate relationship with music. One day I'm completely in love with everything about music. The next I can't find a single song I want to listen to. One day I would kill to go to a solid show like the ones I went to when I was a kid. The next day shows make me want to stab myself in the eye with a spoon.

2. I am insanely passionate about business and personal finance. It's not even a money thing. I think it's more of a competitive spirit/seeing something grow kind of thing. It's just incredible to be able to take something and build it.

3. I am head over heels madly in love with a girl who just over a year ago I never thought I'd get the opportunity to confess my feelings for.

4. I go from super confident to self-conscious about 30 times a day.

5. I am very much a Dave Ramsey fan. I have almost all of his books, financial peace university, etc. I listen to his podcasts. I go to his events. Love it.

6. There are about a bazillion things I want to learn to do. Dance, snowboard, golf.

7. My obsession with energy drinks and soda is probably the most unhealthy thing I've EVER had.

8. I like wearing dress clothes much more than casual clothes. I just feel more confident and occasionally sexy in them.

9. I've eaten Taco Bell about 980432748798 times, thanks to tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment