Friday, March 26, 2010

This one's hopes won't die like the others

So, I'm having a blast on tour, but I'm feeling a bit homesick today. Being out on the road is tiring. It makes you miss some degree of normalcy. I'm dying to hold Sarah in my arms right now and tell her how happy she makes me. I ache for a night in my comfortable bed. The idea of a home cooked meal is the sexiest thing in the world... besides that beautiful girlfriend of mine. Tour has something like eleven days left and then I get to spend a wonderful six days in Florida with Sarah. I'm recording a new solo ep and she's accompanying me on the trip. It's going to be quite amazing. We're going to get a hotel for one of the nights so we can spend an entire night wrapped up in eachothers' loving arms. Once that's done I'm home for a few weeks, some of which I'll be working.

Whatever the case, I'm loving life right now. Most things seem to be going how I want them to be. I'm pretty broke, but working when I get home should cure some of that. Plus Sarah and I started an internet business together. It's having a bit of a rocky start, but I'm confident once it gets going it will provide us a decent bit of money for the apartment we're going to get in August.

Tomorrow starts the week of California. I adore California. It's an amazing state full of character. Each individual city is a unique experience and I'm so excited to be in so many of them. And then, the thing I'm most excited for, PORTLAND. Oh man. The vegan capitol of the US. I'm going to the Herbivore Store to spend pretty much the last of my money. Couldn't be any more stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment